Monday, December 9, 2013

QUILTING OR CROCHET--- WHICH IS BETTER???



Ok... Here is the question.... Quilting or crochet which is the better hobby???  I say BOTH!! 

They are both crafts that make real usable items.  Which I love!

They both are very tactile.  Again.... Love!

They both are great fun and rewarding.....

So, why am talking about crochet on a quilt blog?

Because I have been busy... really busy. 

I started a new job with a 1 hr commute each way.  The good thing is that I carpool.

So, what is a crafty girl to do in the car on the way to and from work??  Be crafty of course.   And what craft is great for car rides?  Crochet!   So I guess you could say that I have "been hooked".


I know that many of you quilters are multicrafters too..   So whether it is crochet, knit, scrapbook, jewelry, painting, paper crafts or other crafts I understand you...

I believe we must stand strong together as a crafting nation!!! No matter your craft---- do what you enjoy and when you enjoy it.


Oh, and here are some pics.....

Happy quilting------ and crafting!!! 

This a fun and cute light weight scarf
Here is a great hat pattern from bobwilson123


No comments:

Post a Comment